Produced by Head Coach, Gemma Coles, this is the essential guide to help you develop a comprehensive range of essential gymnastics skills. It’s tailored to young gymnasts practising or refining skills at home or in the gym, as well as providing endless opportunities for those wanting to learn or teach gymnastics skills.
- Clearly described and illustrated, you’ll find concise, practical instructions covering all the basic moves for floor routines, bridge, handstands and much more.
- The book will help you develop key skills - strength, flexibility, coordination, speed, improved body awareness and control – and gain confidence.
- Packed full of gymnastics activities
- Clearly demonstrates correct body positions and techniques
- A fantastic accompaniment to any gymnastic class
- Suitable for all ages
- 68 page hardback flip board style – ideal for use indoors or out.
A word from mum: “Firstly, can I say something brilliant about this book: how amazing, it stands up on its own! This means that the kiddies can prop it up on the table on its own little stand and see it properly to practice their gymnastic moves, without having to keep stopping to pick the book up. What a marvellous idea!”
We also offer another book in this range, designed for beam exercises. You can find out more about it here.