Panda Paws are “fabulous for recovery” – says a leading physiotherapist who treated a gymnast patient recovering from a broken hand and who was able to return to high level training sooner than expected.
A creation of Gymnastics Express over 20 years ago, Manique Panda Paws are our special gloves that support weakened wrists or for use whilst you recover from injury. Originally designed for gymnasts and aerobatic tumblers, they’re now used across a wide range of sports and applications.
These Panda Paws are made from premium, super high-quality leather. If you prefer a faux leather Panda Paw, just click here.
Although Panda Paws are not intended as a replacement for proper injury healing, they do offer temporary support, allowing you to carry out some exercise and to re-build your confidence. Exceptional quality materials for an extremely comfy fit!
- Made at our UK factory from British materials and with quality allergy controls
- Sold in pairs, so you can maintain balance during training – you wouldn’t want to just wear one
- Amazing choice – supplied with 2 sets of different density support strips
- Available in quality light grey training leather or new Scottish extreme luxury beige leather (suitable for competition use)
- Spare or replacement insert sets are available here.
- Four overlapping sizes for adjustable support
Tip: To measure your hand for Panda Paws, take a measurement around your hand, across the palm. If your measurements overlap two sizes, we suggest you order the one you’ll get the most wear from.
Please be aware of cheap imitation Panda Paws in circulation. These are nothing to do with our superior quality design and manufacture.
We have replacement inserts (in case you ever lose/break them) available on the site here.