JTree Gym Balm is just what gymnasts need to repair, replenish and maintain hard working hands - so that you can make every training session count!
This highly concentrated and potent skin restorer is created from a blend of essential oils, freshly extracted from the purest organic herbs that moisturise and promote healing. Designed to treat skin irritations and abrasions, it does so without softening the skin – ensuring your hands are fully protected.
- No added scents – just a pleasant natural smell
- Keeps skin supple and conditioned for activity
- Lush moisturiser – for fast relief from drying gym chalk
Tips for skin conditioning:
- Wash hands with soap and water – clean skin heals faster
- Groom callouses – use a pumice stone to thin out thick spots
- Apply JTree Balm to wrists and hands twice daily (if it’s oily for more than 10 minutes, use a bit less salve for the next application.
Using with Ripped and Torn Skin:
- Clip or remove and dead torn skin
- Wash with soap and water – clean skin heals faster
- Liberally apply JTree Salve at least three times a day
- Loosely bandage if necessary
General Usage Tips:
- Use JTree in the morning and at night
- Use JTree for any skin irritation and for dry skin
- Always keep JTree with you and share with friends
- Don’t use salve right before you train or compete
- Avoid lotions – they soften skin making it rip and tear
Joshua Tree Gymnasts Salve is made with 100% Organic ingredients:
- Beeswax: Creates desirable consistency and seals moisture in the skin.
- Calendula: A wound healing herb that reduces inflammation of infected and irritated skin.
- Comfrey: An herb that reduces pain and promotes healing by forming a protective surface over wounds.
- Echinacea: An herb containing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that aids in fighting infections and promotes healing.
- Wildcrafted Chaparral: An herbal antibiotic containing antioxidants and antiseptic properties that decreases inflammation and wards off infection.
- Myrrh Gum: A resin extracted from tree sap that contains strong disinfectant properties used to heal wounds.
- Benzoin Gum: A resin extracted from the bark of trees that contains antiseptic properties to heal wounds and antioxidants that prevent infection.
- Tea Tree Oil: Fights infections, acne and insect bites.
- Lavender Oil: Heals wounds, burns, and prevents scarring.
- Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax extracted from the seeds of jojoba trees that provides lasting moisture for skin.
- This is the same recipe as our renowned Healing Salve!